PASS is an internally developed program designed to create an organized approach toward task performance. PASS presents to every employee the Company’s vision, mission, goals, values and a stepwise approach to ensuring each task is performed accordingly.
Our personnel will adhere to the PASS goals of:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement
- Steady Growth
We will achieve our goals by adhering to the PASS value system of:
- Cost Effectiveness
- Personal Accountability
PASS establishes an organized approach to evaluating each task to ensure that it is performed correctly through the application of five affirmative statements applied to the safety, quality and cost effectiveness of each task:
- I understand the Safety, Quality, and Cost Effectiveness measures this task requires.
- I have discussed all Safety, Quality, and Cost Effectiveness measures about this task with everyone involved.
- I am prepared to perform this task Safely with high Quality, Cost Effectively.
- I will perform this task to the highest level of Safety, Quality, and Cost Effectiveness.
- I will enforce all Safety, Quality and Cost Effective measures while performing this task and stop work when necessary.
Every Spectra employee carries a PASS card at all times. Ask us for our PASS card.